4 Semester, 18-month program, Full-time study
Program language is English
When to Apply
Applications for the academic year 2019/20 will be open on May 17th 2019, 09:00. You will be able to apply online.
Applications: 17 May - 29 July 2019
Interviews: 30 - 31 July 2019
Registration: 2 - 9 August 2019
English Proficiency Exam: 1 August 2019
Who Can Apply
Alternative Architectural Practices is a 18-month (four-semester) program open to applicants who hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any field of study, preferably specialized in design, architecture, art or science.
• Diploma - Bachelor’s Degree/Temporary Graduation Document
• Undergraduate Transcript (if applicable with class ranking) (min. GPA 2.5/4.0)
• Statement of Purpose
• Two Letters of Recommendation
• Portfolio (Required for the applicants with a design background. It will be presented during the interview)
• ALES (Min. score 55 from ALES quantitative)
• English language Proficiency (Min. scores: KPDS/YDS/ÜDS/e-YDS/YÖKDİL 55, TOEFL 66. Candidates without an exam score, may take the English exam at MEF University with a min. score 50.) Interview will be in English.
Program Fee & Scholarships
Program fee is 16.000 TL + KDV
For students starting at 2019 / 20 academic year the following scholarships are available:
4 x %100 scholarship (required to work for 8 hours/week at MEF FADA)
6 x %50 scholarship (required to work for 4 hours/week at MEF FADA)
A total number of 12 students will be admitted to the program