Calendar/ Deadlines UPDATED!
MEF AAP announces five new 50% scholarships. Below is the updated calendar for the new application period.
Applications: 4 - 18 September 2020
Interviews: 22 - 24 September 2020 (online)
Registration: 25 September - 2 October 2020
4 Semester, 18-month program, Full-time study
Program language is English
When to Apply
Applications for the academic year 2020/21 will be open on 22th of May 2020, 09:00. You will be able to apply online.
Who Can Apply
Alternative Architectural Practices is a 18-month (four-semester) program open to applicants who hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any field of study, preferably specialised in design, architecture, art or science.
• Diploma - Bachelor’s Degree/Temporary Graduation Document
• Undergraduate Transcript (if applicable with class ranking) (min. GPA 2.5/4.0)
• Statement of Purpose
• Two Letters of Recommendation
• Portfolio (Required for the applicants with a design background. It will be presented during the interview)
• ALES* (Min. score 55 from ALES quantitative)
• English language Proficiency* (Min. scores: KPDS/YDS/ÜDS/e-YDS/YÖKDİL 55, TOEFL 66. Candidates without an exam score, may take the English exam at MEF University with a min. score 50.)
*Because of the Pandemic, ALES and English Proficiency results can be submitted after the registration period
Program Fee & Scholarships
Program fee: 18.180 TL (VAT included)
For students starting at 2020 / 21 academic year the following scholarships are available:
3 x 100% scholarship (required to work for 8 hours/week at MEF FADA)
8 x 50% scholarship (required to work for 4 hours/week at MEF FADA)
A total number of 12 students will be admitted to the program